17 Jan Pinterest Taught Me How To: Volume XV
Hello, and welcome to this week’s “Pinterest Taught Me How To”! Hope you enjoy these how to’s – I had fun picking these out this week!
1. How To Make A DIY Chalkboard Glass – These would be so fun for a party! Not to mention these are easy to make! Dip them in chalkboard paint, let them dry, and have guests write their names on their own glass.
2. How To Paint A Fun Geometric Wall – I think this could look so great in a teenage boys room or really anywhere! I love a good, simple DIY! ( I could not find a source for the life of me, but the photo explains it pretty well.)
3. How To Send A Message In An Egg – I know it’s not Easter yet, but I think this idea would be adorable as way to announce a bun in the oven. (which of course all the rage these days is to find some creative way to tell people about a baby, gender reveals, etc. Sorry Fam, we always just did the plain ‘ole phone call. ; ) )
4. How To Use Contact Paper For All Sorts Of Terrific Projects – I really liked all of the ideas presented in this Brit + Co round-up of all things DIY contact paper. Who knew there were so many GREAT looking projects you could make with it? I love the above tray, and the wall decor ideas shown are neat, too. This is a fun read!
5. How To Make Cute Valentines With Things You Probably Have In Your House – If you need some easy DIY Valentine ideas, this slideshow is a really nice resource. Most of these valentines are made with everyday things you probably have laying in a drawer somewhere, and with a little paint and a cute quip, you have yourself a pretty adorable love note for someone special.
Have an awesome and restful weekend whatever you are doing!