27 Jun Pinterest Taught Me How To: Vol. II
Yes, yes, I know it is Thursday and not Friday, but I have another post set up for tomorrow (think new DIY and something else exciting too!), so I had to move this week’s “Pinterest Taught Me How To” to Thursday. Enjoy!
1. How To Use Videos on Instagram – I am not super technically savvy, so I like to have things laid out for me when it comes to changes. And of course, last week’s big announcement of Instagram’s video addition sent people into a tizzy. This article lays out how to use this new feature really well. Easy peasy.
2. How To Make Your Own Shutters – Shutters are an important part of dressing the outside of your home in my opinion. I’ve been looking at ours lately and thinking the nearly 100 year old beauties need to be completely stripped of nearly 100 years of paint, and painted fresh. If yours are not salvageable or just plain ugly, these seem really easy to make! (this tutorial is in video form – bonus!)
3. How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes – Truth be told, I don’t wear makeup all that often. But that probably doesn’t warrant not being able to remember the last time you cleaned your brushes. Eeks! Not to mention, I guarantee the last time I cleaned them (eons ago), I just used water (not good enough). Some useful tips here!
4. How To Make a Retro Play Oven – Okay, this site is completely in French, but I’m sure you can get one of those translating apps to translate it for you. The pictures tell the story pretty well though, and it is so cute!
5. How To Make Lace Princess Crowns – This idea is so darling, and I am definitely filing it away for future princess parties! So easy to do, and a terrific use of old lace.
See you back here tomorrow!