It feels like awhile since I’ve been able to fit in a “Pinterest Taught Me How To”! ‘Tis the season, enjoy all of these Christmas DIY’s!
1. How To Make A Felt Ball Wreath – Every year, I think about how I want to do something fun with felt balls for the holidays, and every year, I wait until mid-December and think it is too late to start a project like this. (Note to Christmas 2014 self: start planning for Christmas earlier) I guess I did have at least some of my house decorated in October this year. Anyway, this wreath requires some sewing, but don’t you think you could just hot glue some of these puppies? I LOVE the colors! Very fun project that could take you through all sorts of holidays and festivities.
2. How To Make a Gingerbread House Perch For Your Mug – Maybe you guys have seen this, but it is new to me! A-dorable. So so cute for a holiday get-together!
3. How To Use Burlap In Your Christmas Decor – I love how burlap brings such a cozy feel to the rooms it touches. Just a hint of it can bring that natural element that makes a space feel homey, while still being elegant. (I especially like the burlap ornaments they have in this post.) Crafty Texas Girls is a new website to me, but I saw this post, and knew I had to share some love for women from the Lone Star State.
4. How To Christmas DIY’s Using Party Supplies – There are so many things about this article that are pure genius – the main thing being that most of these decor ideas involve a trip to your local party store, and a few minutes of putting things together. Quick, easy, put it up, take it down, and fold it away for next year. Very smart. And don’t you love that tree?
5. How To Make Moss Letters – Oh hey, a Christmas tutorial from yours truly circa 2012! These moss letters are a classic, and super easy to make! Make a name, an initial letter for your front door, or a Christmas word or phrase. It was fun to get this out this year – it still looks great!
Have a great weekend! xoxo