Hello friends! Enjoy this week’s “how-to’s” and have a pleasantly cool weekend!
1. How To Plant An Indoor Bulb Garden – This tutorial is in French but has an English translation underneath the French, plus lots of pretty pictures. Isn’t this so sweet?
2. How To Make A Play Teepee – This would be a darling gift for Christmas and looks pretty easy! Plus you could play with fabrics to get the look you want. My kids have one, and they LOVE it! Sometimes they sleep in it at night in their room.
3. How To Make a Birthday Candelabra – I love this, and then the mother in me thinks about what a fire hazard it is for children. Maybe it’s because my kids are so young? At any rate, it’s cute, and it would look awesome at an adult birthday, too!
4. How To Make Spider Balloons – If you are having a Halloween party this year, or want to do something fun on your porch for Halloween night, this idea is for you.
5. How To Have The Best Face Painting Technique Around – These tutorials tell you what makeup/pencils you need PLUS they even give you templates for each look! Your kids will think you are the coolest, plus you can feel a vast amount of inner pride at your professional looking job.
And yes, there is a bonus this week. Do I even need to say anything? I’m not even sure I could pull this off at 12. And there is NO WAY any daughter of mine would ever walk out the door wrapped in a T-shirt. Wow, just wow.
The sad thing is, this has been pinned about fifty million times on Pinterest. Please do not pin this.