Sunbrella Velvet – NOW IN MINT!!

Hold the phone and shut the front door!!  I did a quick search on my favorite site for Sunbrella velvet the other night and saw they have two new colors – charcoal gray and MINT!

sunbrella mint velvet via housefabric.com

sunbrella mint velvet via housefabric.com

Ah, so beautiful!  Can you believe it?  Here’s some inspiration for you, my minty green reader friends.

one kings lane

one kings lane

ryan korban

ryan korban

room service

room service

freshdesignblog.com

freshdesignblog.com

tumblr

tumblr

house to home

house to home

tumblr

tumblr

So beautiful, right?  #mustusethisassoonaspossible  (that is for my brother Clayton who sent an email out to my entire family after he was shocked at me using a hashtag in this post, ha!)

See the Sunbrella velvet in mint here.  Need I remind you that housefabric.com sells Sunbrella velvet for $16.95 a yard?!  Hey-oh!

You can see all of the colors they carry here.

I used the teal (peacock blue) colorway here.  And before I get a hundred emails, this is a one of a kind sofa – sorry folks!  (as are the other pieces I have used the Sunbrella velvet on, but you can find a piece you love and reupholster it and make it awesome, too!)

I used the apple green colorway here.

I used the plum colorway here.

I used the silver (dove grey) colorway here. (you can see a snippet of the sofa)

What about you?  Do you desire some minty freshness in your home?

9 Responses to “Sunbrella Velvet – NOW IN MINT!!”

1. Tiffany June 6, 2013 at 6:57 am #

Love the mint! I can’t believe the price, I still remember an old post you wrote about this velvet and haven’t forgotten it since!

• Grace June 6, 2013 at 8:55 am #

Tiffany, me too! I know, I still don’t know how they do it, but it is awesome! One of my clients that has this said her son spilled spaghetti sauce and wine on it the other night, and it wiped right off! Awesome! xoxo, G

2. Leanne June 6, 2013 at 9:24 am #

I love mint! At the end of last summer I painted a dresser in my entry mint and I’m so glad I did. I also just spruced up some terra cotta pots with mint for my herb garden. Right now I can’t get enough of it!

• Grace June 6, 2013 at 9:42 am #

Leanne, sounds awesome! I would love a mint green piece in my house! Thanks for sharing, G 🙂

3. Kent (husband) June 6, 2013 at 10:00 am #

Why not do the settees we have in mint? Charcoal trim/buttons?

• Grace June 6, 2013 at 10:10 am #

Oh Husband, you are such a stud. I love the idea of incorporating mint and charcoal!

4. candice drew June 18, 2013 at 10:24 am #

Does this website often run out of their colors? It is only a couple weeks since you posted this and the mint is unavailable… as is apple green. Just wondered if you’ve run into this before.

• Grace June 26, 2013 at 2:52 am #

Candice, hmmm…yes, I have seen them run out, but I’m not sure how often it happens. They have good customer service typically so maybe contact them to find out when they will get the colors you want? That is crazy that mint is already gone!! Hope you get what you are looking for, let me know how it goes! G

5. candice drew June 26, 2013 at 2:39 pm #

Thanks. I ‘ll check with them and let you know.