Home Depot Style Challenge: POSTED!!

Looks like all issues are resolved, and my post is LIVE folks!  Read it, share it, and I would love for you to leave a comment!!

CLICK HERE!!

stylechallenge_14

My tutorial will still post tomorrow!  xoxo, G

14 Responses to “Home Depot Style Challenge: POSTED!!”

1. Sheri April 29, 2013 at 12:29 pm #

WOW!!! Absolutely beautiful…makes me want a front porch even more than I already do. Your project and Kristen’s are by far my favorites so far. Nice job.

• Grace April 29, 2013 at 11:36 pm #

Hi Sheri, thank you so much! I will say, having a front porch is really nice, especially when you like your neighbors as much as I do. 🙂 I’m so glad you like the finished space, we are loving it! Thanks so much for reading and commenting, G

2. Sarah Mayo April 29, 2013 at 1:06 pm #

truly u have the best project! adding the diy and personal touches (pancake source) put u heads and tails above the rest! totally dig the plant pallet..genius. the whole look looks layered and collected….for a short amount of time!

• Grace April 29, 2013 at 11:37 pm #

Sarah, you are so sweet, thank you so much. I felt really invigorated doing this project, and it was fun to stretch my wings a bit. Thank you for your comment! G

3. Deanna April 29, 2013 at 1:15 pm #

I have been looking at all the other projects on the Home Depot blog since you first mentioned it, and I have to say I find several of the others to be a little lack luster. Yours however is stunning! Beautiful work, I love the space and look forward to all of your tutorials!

• Grace April 29, 2013 at 11:40 pm #

Deanna, thank you! I’m so happy you like it, and I hope you enjoy the tutorials! Thank you for taking the time to comment, G

4. Jennifer April 29, 2013 at 4:22 pm #

Just gorgeous! But I would expect nothing less from you. I love the way you decorate, and you truly have a great “voice” and writing style. Love reading all your posts!

5. Tiffany Taylor April 29, 2013 at 4:39 pm #

Grace – it looks fab! Your talent never ceases to amaze!

6. Alex April 30, 2013 at 1:36 pm #

Fabulous! You really did an amazing job, and we have loved driving by on our way home to see the beautiful changes take place!

• Grace May 1, 2013 at 4:56 am #

Alex, thank you so much! Glad I’m making your drive home nicer. 🙂 I always love it when I see my neighbors doing new, fun stuff! Thanks for commenting, G

7. Catherine May 2, 2013 at 9:59 pm #

Amazing job, Grace! I love the colors, the layers, the personal touches, all of it!

• Grace May 3, 2013 at 12:16 am #

Catherine, you are so kind! Thank you so much! Looking forward to meeting up soon! G

8. Vickie May 17, 2013 at 6:23 pm #

This is so funny that a picture of one of my cats came up. Anyway, just wondered if you were going to post the directions for making the pallet garden you have on your porch that is sooo gorgeous! Your porch is so inviting!