Weekend Update

Hello friends, how was your weekend?  Mine was full, full, full to the brim.  Probably some of the busiest few days we have had in a long time.  We had a couple of sick kids, I was a hostess for a baby shower for a dear friend, my nephews got baptized, I had an installation of an entire first floor for a client, and my oldest had his very first baseball game.

AStoriedStyle.com_0058

I will admit, I got a little teary when he first ran out there.  Why is he growing so fast?  He loved the game, but probably his favorite part was getting a ticket to the concession stand.

And here’s a sneak peek of my installation.  I still have a few little things to shore up for this client (like the chair that goes across from the tufted chair), but all will be revealed soon.  Forgive my amateur pictures, I will have these spaces photographed shortly with all of the details, DIY’s, and of course, “the stories” of how we put together the design.

Did you have anything fun going on this weekend?

10 Responses to “Weekend Update”

1. Anne March 25, 2013 at 10:50 am #

Gorgeous Grace! Can’t wait to see the rest!

• Grace March 26, 2013 at 9:41 pm #

Thanks so much, Anne! It did turn out great! So appreciate your comment! G

2. Johanna March 25, 2013 at 11:29 am #

Lovely looking space so far – cant wait to read the detailed post. I hope you will share the source of the hallway console table. Desperately seeking narrow profile console for my miniscule entry hall. Thanks!

• Grace March 26, 2013 at 9:41 pm #

All will be revealed, Johanna! Rest assured. 😉 G

3. CJ Harris March 25, 2013 at 2:41 pm #

Your son starting baseball takes me back to my son starting baseball. Enjoy, they do grow up quickly. My little boy just turned 36. Really enjoy your photos and your project is beautiful. I went antiquing this weekend. Simply yummy… :0)

• Grace March 26, 2013 at 9:45 pm #

Awww thanks so much, CJ! I know, it’s hard to believe he is 5! Thanks so much for reading and commenting. Happy antiquing. 🙂 G

4. Susan March 25, 2013 at 6:40 pm #

Your little guy is so cute! My twins will be starting kindergarten soccer next month and I just can’t believe how the times has flown. Exciting and a little heart-breaking at the same time.
    Can’t wait to see the rest of your client’s house. Looks fab!!
    Susan
    simplymodernhome.com

• Grace March 26, 2013 at 9:46 pm #

Thanks so much, Susan! Enjoy soccer, it is like a little pack of children running around the field, so funny! xoxo, G

5. Emily Bates March 26, 2013 at 9:00 pm #

AHHHH! This is a sweet friend’s house and it looks absolutely FABULOUS! Grace—you did such a great job!

• Grace March 26, 2013 at 9:53 pm #

Hi Emily! So glad you like it! That family is darling! Thanks so much for your sweet comment. 🙂 G