Happy Easter & Springtime Inspiration

Happy Easter, everyone!  Hope you get to enjoy beautiful weather, family, and good food this weekend!  In the meantime, feast on these pretty spring images.

style files

coastal living

coastal living

house to home

house to home

design-remont

design-remont

Since I’m a southern girl, Easter means the return of white linen pants, spring cotton fabrics, and open-toed shoes.  Super exciting, but of course, all will be put away on Labor Day.  What can I say?  The rules are bred into me.

Most of all, my family and I will be celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior!

Have a lovely weekend!  xoxo

8 Responses to “Happy Easter & Springtime Inspiration”

1. CJ Harris March 29, 2013 at 6:21 am #

May you and your family have a blessed Resurrection Sunday.

2. Grace March 29, 2013 at 7:30 am #

Thank you so much, CJ! Happy Easter to you and yours also! G

3. Sarah{Handbags*N*Pigtails} March 29, 2013 at 12:30 pm #

Thank you for publicly declaring your faith. I get so saddened by bloggers who say “well IF you’re celebrating this holiday, then have a nice one.” Have a very blessed Easter with your loved ones.

• Grace April 2, 2013 at 12:23 am #

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comment. My faith is integral to my life, and it is my privilege to talk about it! Hope you had a terrific Easter with your family! G

4. Anonymous March 29, 2013 at 2:01 pm #

Sarah, I so disagree. I come here (daily, I might add) for pretty images, great ideas, and Grace’s talent – which is amazing by the way, I would hire you in a heartbeat! I do not come here for politics or religion. Please keep your beautiful and well done blog to being pretty.

• Grace April 2, 2013 at 12:29 am #

Anonymous, I am so grateful for your kind words, and I am happy you are a faithful reader. The fact is, Christ has given me Life, how could I never mention Him in something I write daily? Please know nothing I say about this is meant disrespectfully to those that do not believe. I would be happy to discuss this with you further privately. Please feel free to email me anytime! Thank you for your comment! G

5. Liz April 1, 2013 at 11:53 am #

Your blog is blessing others through beauty- thanks! Happy Easter and white linens to you!!;)

• Grace April 2, 2013 at 12:30 am #

Liz, HA! That made me laugh! Hope you had a beautiful holiday! Thank you so much for reading and for your comment! G