Secret Sources: Hobby Lobby Hardware

If you are like me, you love some pretty hardware!  But pretty hardware often comes with a pretty hefty price tag.  Not that it shouldn’t, but it’s nice when you find something of quality at a great price, right?

Reader, meet Hobby Lobby’s hardware section.  Hobby Lobby, meet Reader.  (pardon the cell phone quality images)

Most knobs go for $3-$6, pulls and hooks are $7 and under, and doorknobs are around $15!  There are tons of options here!  I selected some of my favorites for you.

It’s hard to go wrong with a classic like mercury glass.

Classic crystal knobs come in a few different styles.

This was a pricier one (I think the most expensive knob I saw), but it was big!

Precious rose option.

I loved the mother-of-pearl look of these and the modern shape.

This one was a large size, too!  It would definitely make a statement on a simple piece with one drawer.

There were lots of different types of pulls.

Beautiful doorknob!  It’s a great weight and could easily rival other stores at half the price.

The hooks are my fav!

These glossy black hooks were very striking.

These look like they could handle some serious baggage!

Are you a Hobby Lobby shopper?  Have you ever tried their hardware?

For the store nearest you, click here.

They always have good coupons!  Click here for this week’s savings.

15 Responses to “Secret Sources: Hobby Lobby Hardware”

1. Melissa February 12, 2013 at 7:23 am #

What a great idea! I’ve never shopped Hobby Lobby, but I’ll give it a try. Grace, thanks for the wonderful blog.

• Grace February 12, 2013 at 10:50 pm #

Melissa, how kind! Thank you so much for the encouragement, I so appreciate you taking the time to read and comment. Let me know how Hobby Lobby goes, I think you will love the hardware it offers! G

2. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door February 12, 2013 at 8:28 am #

I love their selection too. And what’s even better is that if you have their app on your phone, there is always a coupon available so you can usually get them at 40% off or more.

• Grace February 12, 2013 at 10:50 pm #

Hi Elizabeth, I hadn’t even thought about using the app! I will try that out for sure, thank you so much for your comment! G

3. Colleen February 12, 2013 at 9:22 am #

I heart Hobby Lobby’s hardware…they have great sales too!! I’m planning on going soon to get some new hooks for backpacks…loving that mother of pearl, must figure out where I can use that!!

• Grace February 12, 2013 at 10:51 pm #

Hi Colleen, I know, right? The mother-of-pearl one is super pretty. Thanks for reading! G

4. Lindsey February 12, 2013 at 10:24 am #

Yes! LOVE “Hob Lob” and their hardware section. The best is when that particular store section is half off….all of the sudden, $7.99seems expensive, when you can get the purchase for $3.99! Great buys on those days!

• Grace February 12, 2013 at 10:52 pm #

Yes Lindsay! 50% days are awesome! Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment. G

5. Mandy DeTurk February 12, 2013 at 11:19 am #

I love that section, I could spend hours there.

• Grace February 12, 2013 at 10:52 pm #

Hi Mandy, you and me both! Of course, having four kids with me speeds these trips up for sure. 🙂 xoxo, G

6. Meredith February 12, 2013 at 11:33 am #

Absolutely love their hardware section…plan on going there this week to see if I can find something for my bath vanity cabinet.

• Grace February 12, 2013 at 10:53 pm #

Meredith, me too! Sounds fun, hope you find something awesome! I’m sure you will. 🙂 G

7. Sarah Mayo February 12, 2013 at 12:27 pm #

OOps….left reply on yesterday’s post! Anyway:))…..I had never thought of Hobby Lobby for pulls. World Market can have some interesting pulls as well and with a coupon it can be a really good deal:)) sorry for the duplicate post:()

• Grace February 12, 2013 at 10:56 pm #

No prob, Sarah! I’m happy you’re here!

I really like World Market’s options, too. I think the Hobby Lobby ones sometimes seem like better quality to me though…but you’re totally right, World Market’s coupons are great! I love World Market in general! Thank you so much for reading and for your comment!

8. Computer Problem February 20, 2013 at 3:01 am #

Thanks well-informed, I am very appreciate!