Welcome to the L-O-V-E edition of “Pinterest Taught Me How To”! I’ve got an easy and fun Valentine’s Day breakfast, a simple craft to include with kids valentines, and a gift for the man in your life that he will really like and use!
Let’s get going…
1. How To Make Valentine Straw Arrows – My kids love straws, and these look like they would be a fun and simple little assembly project. I could definitely see us making these and using them as valentines! I would just have the kids write their name on the piece of paper that goes in the middle for personalization.
2. How To Make A Cute Valentines Day Breakfast – Growing up, my Mom always did a really good job at making holidays special. I think that is a trait I have carried on, and I enjoy doing it. We don’t go overboard or anything, but I do like to make a special little breakfast for holidays or make my kids lunches cute. These two Valentines Day ideas are adorable, and are sure to make any kid/boyfriend/friend/roommate/significant other smile.
3. How To Make Valentine Tights – Although this craft looks like it would take a bit of patience, look how cute it turned out, and imagine all of the possibilities! These would make for darling photos!
4. How To Make Heart Crayons – I’m not much of a candy maker so when I see these little molds in my craft store, I wonder what I would do with them. Now I know! Hello crayons! These heart crayons would make a sweet valentine wrapped in a small clear cellophane bag, closed with one of those large rectangular white labels. Have your child write a note or have a little one write their name and draw a heart, and you are good to go!
5. How To Make The Perfect Valentines Day Gift For Him – We don’t do a whole lot in terms of gift giving for Love Day, but I always make Kent a special valentine which I will show you sometime next week. I do try to get him something small that he would like, and I saw this picture and knew he would love it! At World Market right now, you can get 30% off of “building your own six pack” of beer or soda, so you could grab one of their six pack containers, fill it with whatever drinks your man would like and decorate the packaging for Valentines! My husband loves to try the different sodas they have so this would be right up his alley!
Have a happy weekend! xoxo