Hello everyone! I’m headed home today, and I’m so excited to see my babies and my man! Hope you find something useful for you in this week’s “Pinterest Taught Me How To”.
1. How To Halloween Garlands – There are several different garland ideas and photos in this article, but the above is my favorite. This would be so cute strung up for a Halloween or Fall party!
2. How To Home Spa Treatments – I have no source on this, but I thought it was good information. It would be simple to get one of these together after a long day to treat yourself a little.
3. How To Woodland Creature Containers – If you have been on Pinterest longer than five seconds this past year, you have probably seen the flurry of spray painted plastic animal tutorials. But I think this could be such an adorable Fall gift with woodland animals (squirrels, deer, etc.) on top of the lid and homemade marshmallows inside. (maybe you could even flavor the marshmallows?? cinnamon, hazelnut, etc.) My friend Shalene says this recipe is a good one for marshmallows.
4. How To Double Braid Hairdo – I have no source for this either, but I think the pictures do a great job of telling the story. I love a good braided hairstyle!! (and there have been so many pretty ones here in New York that I’m feeling super inspired)
5. How To Make A Silhouette Pumpkin – I think these are going to be making an appearance on my Fall front porch this year! I love silhouettes – using them in your home feels sophisticated AND personal.
Sometimes I do a bonus photo when I find something funny, and this week I have a doozy for you. This picture tutorial made me laugh out loud! I think I will let it speak for itself.
What do you think the over/under is on this for it actually staying on? I would be terrified to leave my house wearing this! Now if I was dressing as Kelly Kapowski or some other 90’s teen star, this may work. Hmmmm…Halloween is just around the corner, maybe I’ll use this after all.