Welcome to this week’s “Pinterest Taught Me How To” – enjoy!!
1. How To Make Your Hair Grow – If you follow me on Instagram, you know that in the past six weeks, I have cut my hair thirteen inches! One session I did eight inches, and then I decided to go for it and go five more inches yesterday. My hair hasn’t been this short in eleven years, and even though I know it is silly, and “it is just hair”, I am still a little freaked. So I looked this up last night, ha! But if you want your hair to grow, there are some good tips in here.
2. How To Make Fresh Apricot & White Chocolate Cookies – Doesn’t this look like the perfect summer cookie? I love that the apricot in them is fresh vs. candied! I also like how they are cooked in this picture – not too crispy and gooey in the middle. I under bake my cookies as a rule. Crispy, crunchy cookies baffle me. (unless you are my friend, Amelia, who loves them!)
3. How To Make A Tricycle Car Wash – Did you guys see this on Design Mom this week? Seriously, my kids would die over this! I should put this together because I know they would love it SO MUCH. Heck, I kind of want to play in it, too. And maybe I can run them through it every night for a “bath”. (wink)
4. How To Make A Tree Swing (10 different adorable options!) – Great content here! I loved looking at all of the options for making a tree swing, and I really want to make the rope one for the kids. We have so many huge trees in our yard, we could totally do this! Swings make me happy.
5. How To Make Your Own Salt (Beach) Hair Spray – I don’t have a link for this, although I have searched and searched for one! (just the photo was on Pinterest) Although I have heard great things about Bumble & Bumble saltwater spray for that perfect beachy, tousled look, I think I may try this, too. Quick, easy, and cheap! If you try this, I would love to hear your thoughts!
Have a happy weekend!