Since I am always on the hunt for awesome items for Gypsy Soul, I find things occasionally for myself. Actually, most pieces Kristen or I find for Gypsy Soul, I want to keep. Not a good business plan. But I do hold onto some of the neat smaller things I come across. I thought you might like to see a few from the past couple of weekends.
- Vintage Petite White Ceramic Cups and Saucers, Set of Six (perfect for tea parties, of course!) – $6
- Vintage Jadeite Large Canister – $10, Vintage Jadeite Jar with Lid – $8
- Vintage Black Umbrella with Gray Faux Bois Handle – $3, Vintage Turquoise Hat – $4
- Assortment of Vintage Ribbon – $2
- Gray and White Flower Umbrella with Rose Handle – $4
- Vintage Root Planter and Birdhouse – $30
- Vintage Owl Pendant Necklace – $8
- Vintage Gold Assorted Flatware – $20
- Antique Imari Handpainted Plate – $10
- Vintage Embroidered Peasant Shirt – $8
Have you found anything interesting lately?